Monday, March 5, 2012

Today I will turn a leaf

Today I turn another year older. And yesterday I weighed myself. Grr, not good. The day before that I went to put on some Jean shorts I haven't worn in about two weeks and couldn't fit them. Very frustrating to find other things I can't fit, too.

So today I'm turning a leaf. I might have to turn a whole lot of leaves to change my ways, especially since I've put on the 25 pounds in the same amount of months as it took last year to take it off. I'm going to need motivation and support.

Step one: get moving.
( I accomplished that today, walked so much that I rubbed a giant hole in the area where my thighs rub in my sweat pants, Grr)

Step two: eat healthier
(failed that so far today, I'll try again tomorrow)

Step three: drink more water, less soda
(um...ok. Maybe I'll get this one done, especially since the soda is giving me indigestion)

Oh, and I better add this step, step four: walking, good; walking to Dunkin Donuts, bad

If you think of any important advice pertinent too this subject please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment